Since I've been sick I thought I'd do another Ins and Outs post. It's not like I have anything better to be doing, trapped here on my couch. Mostly I've just been lying here with Howl wishing I weren't sick.
- Howl, he's still absolutely adorable. I love his little puppy face off!
- Planning what I'm going to wear for my upcoming birthday. It's over a month away, but seriously it's my favorite day of the year.
- Kitchen Nightmares on Netflix. I don't know why I wasn't watching this show before, but I'm obsessed right now.
- Catching up on Supernatural, since I have the flu and can't do anything, I have a lot of time for catching up on T.V.
- Fall scents out in stores, I love the fall and winter candles and air fresheners and stock up to try and have enough to carry me through the year to next fall.
- Bangs. A little while ago I decided to get rid of my bangs, and I've regretted it ever since.
- Pajamas. Being sick means I've spent a lot of time in my comfy clothing, and has left me craving some new pajamas.
- The Flu. Seriously it's 2013, why haven't we cured this yet?
- The Cost of high end cosmetics. I have sensitive skin and have to be careful about what I use. I am absolutely hating how much I have to pay for them though.
- Howl chewing my moccasins. Seriously, does anyone know where you can get Minnetonka Moccasins repaired? I left them out one night and he chewed the insides. Now if I leave my closet open he goes and gets them.
- Painting my nails, what? I can't be bothered with them right now. I dunno why but I'm just not into it.
- Shopping. Oh I've still got things I want to buy, but no money for it. Thanks to things like student loans, and being sick, I'm broke. So right after my birthday it's a spending ban til Christmas. Only thing I'll be buying extra are presents.
Thankfully it looks like I have more ins than outs, so I guess I should cheer up. What are your Ins and Outs?